High School Reform: Research-Based, Data Driven, Best Practices. Raising Student Academic Performance, Developing Effective Learning Academies, Professional Development. Model High School Programs, piloted in three states.
University of Oregon
Public Administration with a School Principal Endorsement.
Summa Cum Laude.
Oregon State University
Masters of Counseling.
Magna Cum Laude
Washington State University
Bachelor of Arts. Secondary Education, Social Studies: US Government, US History, Sociology, Psychology, Latino and Black Studies.
Mount Vernon High School
High School Graduation, Honors. Student Leader of the Year.
- Proud mom of a son who has worked in poor countries throughout the world, guiding refugees toward the creation of self-sustaining communities. After 15 years, he returned to the U.S. and owns a business.
- Former High School Tracher: Civics, Law, US History, Law, Modern Problems, Sociology, Psychology.
- Former High School Intervention Counselor and Post High School Planning Counselor.
- Former Assistant Principal: Curriculum, Instruction, Professional Development, Reform.
- Former High School Principal: Professional Development, School Reform, Budgeting, Negotiation, Collaboration, Consultation, Intervention, Research & Design, Evaluation and Oversight of a Comprehensive High School.
- Consultant and Advocate for Vulnerable Populations.
- Precinct CommitteePerson, LD11.
- Oregon EducationAssociation Member. Teamster Member. National Association of Secondary School Principals Menmber.
- Pacific Humpback Whale Foundation Member, 45 years.
- Orca Whale Project Member, 7 years.
- Sea Turtle Conservancy: Hatchling Survivor Participant, six month intern.
- Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Foundation Member.
- Orangutan Sepilok Volunteer.(2024)
- Jane DeWar Gorilla Foundation.
- Climate Change Network Member.
- SCUBA Volunteer Research Projects, Carribean and Pacific Oceans, intern,
- Teamster and Teacher Union Member.
- Red 4 Ed Advocate.
- Arizona List Supporter.
- AZ RTS participant.
- Clinical Trial involving Brain Surgery, Emory University.
- Survivor of United Airlines Fatal Plane Crash.
- Landscaping, researching, reading, traveling, volunteering, consulting, political engagement.