Here is what Arizonans in LD11 are saying
about Linda Patterson:
“Last night I met an interesting woman with some fresh ideas who is running for the Arizona State Senate. Her name is Linda Patterson. Maybe it’s time for some independent thinkers to take that office. What do you think?”
- Cheryl, Facebook. July 22, 2019
“Linda knows that public district schools are the bedrock of Arizona’s future.”
- Tim, Facebook. December 2019.
“Linda Patterson, you have had my support since I started seeing your posts. Thanks for the reply and what you are doing.”
- Steve, Facebook. December 2019
“I don’t know about anyone else but I sure do want this lady (Linda Patterson) to represent me in our government.”
- Cheryll, Facebook. October 2019.
“We are so lucky you are running for office. We have waited long enough for good public schools, equal rights, climate change and ERA-now. My Indivisible friend has taken the courage to run. We are going to make sure u win.”
- Bill, Facebook. September 2019.
“Thank you for your support, Linda Patterson! I call out my union brothers and sisters to support her for Arizona State Senate, LD11.”
- Kerry, Facebook. October 19, 2019. (ASARCO Mine)
“Linda knows we are not going to solve the big problems in our state in a partisan way. Her lifetime work has been in Leadership positions that have been dedicated to bringing diverse populations together to find a better way. She will continue this experience as State Senator, LD 11.”
- Carol, Facebook. November 2019.
“Can’t wait until you join us Linda.”
- State Senator, Facebook. November 14, 2019.
“Enjoyed meeting you and hearing your message. Excellent candidates make excellent Senators and LD11 needs you in the State Legislature.”
- Linda, Facebook. November 12, 2019
“My favorite “WOMAN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE, Vote Linda Patterson.”
- Tess, Twitter, October 28, 2019.
“I would like to donate.”
- Tim, Facebook, October 2019.
“Linda Patterson, you were one of those folks that inspired me to share this while I was reading this email this morning!”
- Julie, Facebook, October 2919.
“This will be a major issue, as well as it should be in a desert with unchecked growth. I have every confidence that you will work for we the people.”
- Linda, Facebook, October 2019.
“Please follow @LSenate2020 as she is an amazing, intelligent, caring woman who wants the best for AZ. She supports healthcare, climate action, ERA, Equality for All, RedforEd.”
- StopHateNow, Twitter, 12/19/19.
“I am so proud to call you my friend. Love your passion and willingness to work so hard on a way you feel like you can make the world a better place.”
- Sue, Facebook. January 5, 2020.
“We three are only a few of the many, many cheering you on your endeavor.”
- Lindy, Facebook. January 5, 2020.
“I am a supporter based on what I already know and the work that needs to be done...”
-Talitha, Facebook. January 3, 2020.
“Linda Patterson, just happy to hear your commitment to justice.”
- Ronda, Facebook. 12/17/19.
“Hello Linda. Such a high priority issue for livability and continuance in our state. Quickly becoming a global certainty. We can only focus on our state right now. Keep it up!”
- Ann, Facebook. 12/13/19
“With you, Linda.”
- Tim, Facebook. 12/11,19
“Thank you, Linda!”
- Shellie, Facebook. 12/7/19
“A very inspiring event for us as well, and wonderful to see you in person again.”
- Tim, Facebook. 12/619.
“Linda Patterson go get them.”
- Ruth, 12/5/2019.
“Talented Democrats like Linda Patterson and others are looking to prevail in legislative districts that can propel the party to majority status in the State Legislature. The future does look good for Democrats in 2020.”
- David Gordon, Blog for Arizona, November 2019.
“Thanks, Linda. Keep your commentaries coming. They’re right on!”
- Boyd, Facebook, November 2019.
“Excellent posting. Information we can use and share.”
- Tim, Facebook. 11/19.
“I join in your support of DACA!”
- Harriett. Facebook. 11/11/19
“I also join in your support Linda Patterson.”
- Catherine, Facebook. 11/2019
“I couldn’t agree with you more on all points.”
- Cheryll, Facebook. 11/1/2019.
“Thank you. I agree. It’s the only remedy we the people have to hold POTUS accountable and responsible for criminal acts.”
- Linda, Facebook. 10/31/2019.
“The water depletion issue should be at the forefront of the Arizona desert county issues. Thank you for making it a centerpiece of you campaign for LD11 .
- Brian, Facebook. 11/12/2019.
“We’re with you.”
- Tim, Facebook. 10/21/2019.
“Nice to have met you at Run to Win. Good luck.”
- Sandy, Facebook 19/21/19.
“Thank you, Linda, from all of us!”
- Judy, Facebook. 10/20/19.
“I will look forward for the opportunity to discuss the issues you support in district 11.”
- Glenn, Facebook. 10/15/19.
“Linda for 2020.”
- A.J., Facebook. 9/9/19.
“You should stand by your remarks proudly. You are saying what the majority of us are and it’s refreshing. We need you in the State Senate!”
- Michelle, Facebook response to Linda Patterson post. 9/2019.
“Looks like she’s got good values & her heart is in the right place. All the best!”
- Gray Goods @graygoods, Twitter. 7/28/2019
“Good for you running for State a Senate! What a great asset you will be.”
- Debbie/ Facebook. 7/17/2019
Ready to Endorse Linda Patterson?
We’d love to hear from you! We consider your endorsement submission as permission to use on our website, literature, and newspaper articles.